Curious about lacrosse or newer to the sport? FCA Lacrosse is offering an introductory clinic series beginning players, K through 6th grade. There are only 20 spots available, so once we are full the clinic registration will be closed. If your son is more experienced and has played organized lacrosse, we are also offering a Winter Skill clinic series — follow this link for more information.
The clinics are designed to teach stick and movement skills and familiarize players with the game of lacrosse. If your player wants to continue playing after the clinic, they are invited to join us for the FCA Spring-team Evaluations (held on Mon, 1/20/2020). (Clinic PDF Flier)
Description About the Sessions
We will teach stickwork and ball handling through drills and small-sided games. These sessions provide a friendly, no-stress introduction to the sport. These sessions will prepare players to participate in FCA Spring-team Evaluations (held on Mon, 1/20/2020), if they want to.
1) Open to boys, 3rd through 6th grades, who are brand new to lacrosse or who have played less than one year of organized lacrosse
2) Open to all girls and boys, K through 2nd grades.
*If your son has played more than 1 year of lacrosse, please sign him up for the Winter Skill clinic series.
**No equipment is needed – we will supply what the players need.
Friday, 1/3/20 7:00 to 8:00pm
Friday, 1/10/20 7:00 to 8:00pm
Friday, 1/17/20 7:00 to 8:00pm
$30 per player for all 3 clinic sessions (3 hours of training)
- If you need to borrow a stick, let us know. We will not use any other equipment.
- Players will be divided into groups by age each session.
- Players may wear non-metal cleats or tennis shoes on the turf field at Goalaso.