Evaluations for our Spring 2020 FCA teams are on Monday, January 20, 2020. We realize this is a holiday weekend, so we want to give you time to plan.
- 8:00 to 9:30 am — 3rd and 4th graders (Junior)
- 8:00 to 9:30 am — 5th and 6th graders (Minor)*
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm — 7th and 8th graders (Major)*
*Minor and Major players will have follow-up evaluations on Fridays, January 24 and January 31, 2020 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at at NextLevel (formerly Goalaso) indoor facility.
So that you are well informed and know what to expect of our spring evals and season, please read these documents:
- Our detailed Eval information page, which discusses our evaluations, team descriptions and player placement, practice/game scheduling, tournament scheduling and fees, spring-team fees, and uniforms for 2020. Signing up ASAP will help us in our planning — thanks!
- Our “Why FCA Lacrosse?” page, which explains the value the Club provides families.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. This may help those of you who are new to our program.
FCA Lacrosse is for any athlete, coach, fan, or friend of the lacrosse community who loves lacrosse and has an openness or desire to grown in his/her relationship with God. FCA is committed to developing “three-dimensional” athletes and coaches who want to fulfill their potential physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions (email@example.com). Feel free to pass this announcement along to other families who may be interested.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Beth, Geof, and Cort