Curious about lacrosse or newer to the sport? FCA Lacrosse is offering an introductory clinic for beginning players, K through 8th grade. If your son is more experienced and has played at least 1 season of organized lacrosse, we are also offering a Winter Skill Clinic series — follow this link for more information.
The clinic is designed to teach stick and movement skills and familiarize players with the game of lacrosse. If your player wants to continue playing after the clinic, they are invited to join us for the FCA Spring-team Evaluations (held on Sat, 25 February 2023).
Description about the Session
We will teach stick-work, ball handling, and fundamental lacrosse skills and concepts through drills. This session provides a friendly, no-stress introduction to the sport.
1) Open to boys, 3rd through 8th grades, who are brand new to lacrosse or who have played less than one season of organized lacrosse
2) Open to all girls and boys, K through 2nd grades.
*If your son has played at least 1 season of lacrosse, please sign him up for the Winter Skill Clinic series.
Friday, 2/3/23 6:00 to 7:00pm
Please email Coach Beth (email@example.com) and let her know your player’s name, current grade, school, and information for any buddies your player would like to bring along!
- If you need to borrow a stick, let us know. We will not use any other equipment.
- Players will be divided into groups by age each session.
- Players may only wear tennis shoes on the turf field.
Want to download PDF flier for the clinic? Here you go.
Want to download a PDF flier to learn more about FCA? Here you go.