Evaluations for our Spring 2022 FCA Lacrosse teams (3rd through 8th grades*) are on Saturday, February 26, 2022 on the Wheaton Academy Stadium Turf.
We will evaluate these age-groups:
- 3rd and 4th graders (Junior) from 4-6p
- 5th and 6th graders (Minor) from 4-6p
- 7th and 8th graders (Major) from 4-6p
So that you are well informed and know what to expect of our spring evals and season, please read these documents:
- Our detailed Eval information page, which discusses our evaluations, team descriptions and player placement, practice/game scheduling, tournament scheduling and fees, spring-team fees, and uniforms for 2022. Signing up ASAP will help us in our planning — thanks!
- Our “Why FCA Lacrosse?” page, which explains the value the Club provides families.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. This may help those of you who are new to our program.
FCA Lacrosse is for any athlete, coach, fan, or friend of the lacrosse community who loves lacrosse and has an openness or desire to grown in his/her relationship with God. FCA is committed to developing “three-dimensional” athletes and coaches who want to fulfill their potential physically, mentally, and spiritually.
*K-2nd graders will not be evaluated on February 26, rather the Mini program will run from April through May. More information.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Beth, Geof, and Cort