Registration open; details below.
Curious about lacrosse or newer to the sport? FCA Lacrosse is offering a clinic for beginning players, K through 8th grade. If your son (3rd through 8th grade) is more experienced, we are also offering an Winter Skill Clinic series — follow this link for more information.
The clinic is designed to teach stick and movement skills and familiarize players with the game of lacrosse. If your son wants to continue playing, he is invited to join us for the FCA Spring-team Evaluations (held on Sat, 25 February 2023). (Clinic PDF Flier)
Description about the Session
We will teach stick-work, ball handling, and fundamental lacrosse skills and concepts through drills. . This session provides a friendly, no-stress introduction to the sport.
1) boys, 3rd through 8th grades, who are brand new to lacrosse or who have played less than one season of organized lacrosse
2) girls and boys, K through 2nd grades
*If your son (3rd through 8th grade) has played at least 1 season of lacrosse, please sign him up for the Winter Skills Clinic sessions.
Friday, 2/3/23 5:45 to 6:45pm
Midwest Sports Training indoor facility, located @ 1187 W Hawthorne Ln, West Chicago.
Please email Coach Beth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know your player’s name, current grade, school, and information for any buddies your player would like to bring along!
- If you need to borrow a stick, let us know. We will not use any other equipment.
- Players will be divided into groups by age.
- Players may only wear tennis shoes on the turf field.
Want to download PDF flier for the clinic? Here you go.
Want to download a PDF flier to learn more about FCA? Here you go.