[This clinic series is now closed. Expect information about the next Winter Intro Clinic to be posted here around November 2020.]
Curious about lacrosse or newer to the sport? FCA Lacrosse is offering an clinic series for beginning players, K through 6th grade. This clinic series is open to new/newer boys from 3rd through 8th grades AND all boys and girls K through 2nd graders. There are only 20 spots available. If your son (3rd through 8th grade) is more experienced, we are also offering an Winter Skill clinic series — follow this link for more information.
The clinics are designed to teach stick and movement skills and familiarize players with the game of lacrosse. If your son wants to continue playing, he is invited to join us for the FCA Spring-team Evaluations (held on Mon, 1/20/2020). (Clinic PDF Flier)
Description About the Sessions
We will teach stickwork and ball handling through drills and small-sided games. These sessions provide a friendly, no-stress introduction to the sport. These sessions will prepare players to participate in FCA Spring-team Evaluations (held on Mon, 1/20/2020), if they want.
1) boys, 3rd through 6th grades, who are brand new to lacrosse or who have played less than one year of organized lacrosse
2) girls and boys, K through 2nd grades
*If your son (3rd through 8th grade) has played more than 1 year of lacrosse, please sign him up for the Winter Skills sessions.
**No equipment is needed – we will supply what the players need.
Friday, 1/3/20 7:00 to 8:00pm
Friday, 1/10/20 7:00 to 8:00pm
Friday, 1/17/20 7:00 to 8:00pm
$30 per player for all 3 clinic sessions (3 hours of training)
- If you need to borrow a stick, let us know. We will not use any other equipment.
- Players will be divided into groups by age each session.
- Players may wear non-metal cleats or tennis shoes on the turf field at Goalaso.